The Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) department of pathology will sponsor “The Midwestern Conference: Update Course in Surgical Pathology” September 20th – 22nd at the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Milwaukee. The annual conference, now in its sixth year, will bring to Milwaukee more than 100 practicing surgical pathologists, oncologists, and other health care professionals from across the country.
Saul Suster, MD, professor and chairman of pathology at MCW, is the course director. Invited speakers include pathologists representing numerous sub-specialties from MCW as well as guest lecturers from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Mayo Clinic, Bostwick Laboratories, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and Massachusetts General Hospital.
“Surgical pathology is an evolving field of medicine, and this conference brings together top practitioners in the field to share advances in technology and terminology, learn about new techniques of diagnosis, and evaluate current criteria of diagnosis, so that we are providing patients the most accurate, timely care,” said Dr. Suster.
For more information, contact Patricia Wolf at email@example.com / 414-805-8449 / http://www.mcw.edu/pathology/EdActivities/2013-Midwestern-ConferenceCopy.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7