Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that 37 new employees joined the company in August 2013. The addition of these new employees allows the fast growing mortgage company to strengthen its resources and continue to provide its customers with superior service and quick turnaround times.
Notable new hires include:
Courtney Stewart Ring – Courtney joined the Jupiter, Florida office as a Senior Mortgage Advisor. She has more than 8 years of lending experience.
Chris Ciotti – Chris joined the Jupiter, Florida office as a Senior Mortgage Advisor. He has more than 15 years of industry experience and was previously employed with Wells Fargo.
Gary Dorfman – Gary joined the Jupiter, Florida office as a Senior Mortgage Advisor. He has been in the financial arena for more than 30 years, and was previously employed with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Gary also owned and operated a Wall Street firm for 18 years.
Katie Markert – Katie joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as an Operations Assistant. She is new to the mortgage industry, and was previously employed with Kay Jewelers.
Mario Blautzik – Mario joined the Columbia, Maryland office as a Loan Officer. He has more than 14 years of industry experience, and is an Army Veteran. Mario specializes in VA and 203(k) loans.
Ralph Jeffery – Ralph joined the Greenville, South Carolina office as an In House Loan Originator. Mortgage lending is his second career after several decades as a newspaper editor in Greenville. He had been in the mortgage industry for one year prior to joining Waterstone Mortgage.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to more than 600 employees in 15 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th