Esprit Poms & Dance Team to participate in Badgerette Pom Pon, Inc.'s 2013 KICKING FOR A CURE ~ SUSAN G. KOMEN BREAST CANCER Campaign!
On Saturday, September 21st, Esprit Poms & Dance Teams will conduct a "KICKING KAR WASH" at the Piggly Wiggly, 2315 N 124th Street, from 9am-3pm to collect donations for breast cancer research. Esprit is working hard to promote awareness in our communities by collecting donations and turning them in on race day.
Esprit Poms & Dance Teams will join Badgerette Pompon, Inc., and other pom squads from southeastern Wisconsin, on race day at the Milwaukee Art Museum to kick off the 15th annual Kicking for a Cure event. This combined group will take over the art museum bridge as they are given a special introduction wearing their special pink t-shirts featured on the “Jumbotron” screens, and have the honor of leading on the breast cancer survivors. They will then create a “pom” wall on the “Komen Klimb” hill and cheer on runners and walkers for this great cause!
By participating in the “Kicking For A Cure“ Campaign, pom and dance team members can help save lives and raise awareness one step at a time. One in eight women will be affected with this disease. Last year over 635 dancers joined the cause. Past participants have earned a total of more than $115,000!
Esprit Poms & Dance Teams would like to help spread the word in Wauwatosa. Please join them, and support their efforts to represent Wauwatosa in the best way possible! Visit Esprit at their KICKING KAR WASH on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST at PIGGLY WIGGLY between 9am and 3pm. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success