Core Business Solutions, LLC (Waukesha) announces its acquisition of Beal Associates (Milwaukee) effective June 1, 2013.
Core Business Solutions was founded in 2001 as a staffing firm specializing in professional placements and the company has evolved due to market demand adding executive search services.
Beal Associates is a boutique search firm working exclusively in the area of Board of Director searches. The addition of Board of Director search is a natural one and we are very enthusiastic about this acquisition. Beal Associates will function as a division of Core Business Solutions, LLC.
Lindsey is the new Vice President and Principal of Core Business Solutions, LLC.
She joined Core at the end of 2011 bringing over 10 years of experience in human resources and executive search. Lindsey also has a proven track record for initiating and managing business improvements in Marketing, IT, and Operations.
She has a MBA from Marquette University and serves on the board of The Kriete Group, one of the largest heavy duty truck dealers in the United States. When Lindsey’s not working she’s travelling the world, riding bikes or playing outside. She is an active and decorated triathlete, cyclist, runner and skier.
Core Business Solutions, LLC is excited to announce the addition of Rebekah Turner as Research Associate in July 2013.
She has over ten years of experience, working exclusively in board of director recruitment. She is exceptionally skilled in identifying superior professionals who actively enhance a board’s functionality and composition. Her early career experience included recruiting for the manufacturing industry. Rebekah received a Bachelor’s Degree from Trinity International University. She takes an active leadership role in her community and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.
For further information, please contact Maureen Hurd, Core Business Solutions, LLC at(262) 347- 0575
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT