Core Business Solutions, LLC (Waukesha) announces its acquisition of Beal Associates (Milwaukee) effective June 1, 2013.
Core Business Solutions was founded in 2001 as a staffing firm specializing in professional placements and the company has evolved due to market demand adding executive search services.
Beal Associates is a boutique search firm working exclusively in the area of Board of Director searches. The addition of Board of Director search is a natural one and we are very enthusiastic about this acquisition. Beal Associates will function as a division of Core Business Solutions, LLC.
Lindsey is the new Vice President and Principal of Core Business Solutions, LLC.
She joined Core at the end of 2011 bringing over 10 years of experience in human resources and executive search. Lindsey also has a proven track record for initiating and managing business improvements in Marketing, IT, and Operations.
She has a MBA from Marquette University and serves on the board of The Kriete Group, one of the largest heavy duty truck dealers in the United States. When Lindsey’s not working she’s travelling the world, riding bikes or playing outside. She is an active and decorated triathlete, cyclist, runner and skier.
Core Business Solutions, LLC is excited to announce the addition of Rebekah Turner as Research Associate in July 2013.
She has over ten years of experience, working exclusively in board of director recruitment. She is exceptionally skilled in identifying superior professionals who actively enhance a board’s functionality and composition. Her early career experience included recruiting for the manufacturing industry. Rebekah received a Bachelor’s Degree from Trinity International University. She takes an active leadership role in her community and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.
For further information, please contact Maureen Hurd, Core Business Solutions, LLC at(262) 347- 0575
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You