Senior Living Community Luther Manor and HealthReach Rehabilitation Services, Inc. are partnering to offer a continuing education series designed around topics relevant to social workers, case managers and discharge planners in the Milwaukee area.
The four-week educational series covers a variety of rehabilitation concerns, including low vision, pain management, cognition and memory, and best living environments. The programs have been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board-certified case managers with 1.5 CE contact hours per session.
The first session, Low Vision will take place Sept. 18, followed by Explain Pain on Sept. 30, Cognition and Memory on Oct. 9 and The Best Next Step on Oct. 16. All sessions take place from 8:15 to 9:45 a.m. in the Lippold Faith and Education Center at Luther Manor.
Health care professionals from HealthReach will lead the sessions. HealthReach Rehabilitation Services, based in Brookfield, provides comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Reserve your seat in this free continuing education series by contacting Linda Zywicki at (414) 464-3880 ext. 463 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
An accredited senior living community, Luther Manor has been caring and advocating for seniors for more than 50 years. In addition to apartment homes, assisted living and long-term care options, Luther Manor offers rehabilitation, adult day and supportive services, hospice care and community outreach programs. For more information, call (414) 464-3880 or visit www.luthermanor.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th