"Investing in Uncertain Times”: Wells Fargo Investment Advisor To Speak at AAUW meeting Sept. 11
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) will learn about “investing in uncertain times” at their first branch meeting in Elm Grove on Wednesday, September 11. The West Suburban-Milwaukee branch will meet at the Sunset Playhouse at 7:30 p.m. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Bruce Ratay, Senior Vice President-Investments with Wells Fargo, will guide his listeners through “a bewildering selection of investments that are often hard to understand and confusing for the average investor.” The problem “is further compounded by low interest rates, political gridlock in Washington, sluggish economic conditions and volatile prices of stocks, commodities and other investments,” according to the branch newsletter.
Ratay has been a financial advisor for more than 28 years. He is a Certified Financial Planner, a Chartered Financial Consultant, and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor.
For further information about AAUW membership, contact membership chair Karla Sloan, 262-695-4431
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study