"Investing in Uncertain Times”: Wells Fargo Investment Advisor To Speak at AAUW meeting Sept. 11
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) will learn about “investing in uncertain times” at their first branch meeting in Elm Grove on Wednesday, September 11. The West Suburban-Milwaukee branch will meet at the Sunset Playhouse at 7:30 p.m. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Bruce Ratay, Senior Vice President-Investments with Wells Fargo, will guide his listeners through “a bewildering selection of investments that are often hard to understand and confusing for the average investor.” The problem “is further compounded by low interest rates, political gridlock in Washington, sluggish economic conditions and volatile prices of stocks, commodities and other investments,” according to the branch newsletter.
Ratay has been a financial advisor for more than 28 years. He is a Certified Financial Planner, a Chartered Financial Consultant, and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor.
For further information about AAUW membership, contact membership chair Karla Sloan, 262-695-4431
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM