"Investing in Uncertain Times”: Wells Fargo Investment Advisor To Speak at AAUW meeting Sept. 11
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) will learn about “investing in uncertain times” at their first branch meeting in Elm Grove on Wednesday, September 11. The West Suburban-Milwaukee branch will meet at the Sunset Playhouse at 7:30 p.m. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
Bruce Ratay, Senior Vice President-Investments with Wells Fargo, will guide his listeners through “a bewildering selection of investments that are often hard to understand and confusing for the average investor.” The problem “is further compounded by low interest rates, political gridlock in Washington, sluggish economic conditions and volatile prices of stocks, commodities and other investments,” according to the branch newsletter.
Ratay has been a financial advisor for more than 28 years. He is a Certified Financial Planner, a Chartered Financial Consultant, and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor.
For further information about AAUW membership, contact membership chair Karla Sloan, 262-695-4431
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award