Self Defense for Teenage Girls
When: Saturday September 28th
Time: 2-5 p.m.
RSVP: RSVP to William Stedman by Sept 21st . Email firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone #414-426-8822. Also can contact Krav Maga Milwaukee at (262) 415-1221
Location: Krav Maga Milwaukee. Located in Brookfield, next to the Saloon On Calhaun restaurant. 17000 West Capital Dr. Brookfield, WI.
What you will learn?
SAFE International has taught more than 175,000 women since 1994. Our self defense for teens are not only fun, but are potentially life saving. We will cover many topics, including how an attacker chooses their victims, how to avoid becoming a victim, importance of intuition, how being too polite can be dangerous, safety in elevators, parking lots, home, plus much much more. We will also be teaching basic self defense concepts which are not fancy, complicated, requiring memorization or years to learn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5svR7tVFr4 Example of a high school class .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khM09Pnit4Y . Example of Women's Self Defense Party
AGE REQUIREMENT: 12 and Up. Mom's welcome to stay and watch !
SAFE INTERNATIONAL www.safeinternational.biz
Krav Maga Milwaukee www.Krav-maga-milwaukee.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park