Self Defense for Teenage Girls
When: Saturday September 28th
Time: 2-5 p.m.
RSVP: RSVP to William Stedman by Sept 21st . Email firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone #414-426-8822. Also can contact Krav Maga Milwaukee at (262) 415-1221
Location: Krav Maga Milwaukee. Located in Brookfield, next to the Saloon On Calhaun restaurant. 17000 West Capital Dr. Brookfield, WI.
What you will learn?
SAFE International has taught more than 175,000 women since 1994. Our self defense for teens are not only fun, but are potentially life saving. We will cover many topics, including how an attacker chooses their victims, how to avoid becoming a victim, importance of intuition, how being too polite can be dangerous, safety in elevators, parking lots, home, plus much much more. We will also be teaching basic self defense concepts which are not fancy, complicated, requiring memorization or years to learn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5svR7tVFr4 Example of a high school class .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khM09Pnit4Y . Example of Women's Self Defense Party
AGE REQUIREMENT: 12 and Up. Mom's welcome to stay and watch !
SAFE INTERNATIONAL www.safeinternational.biz
Krav Maga Milwaukee www.Krav-maga-milwaukee.com
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark