Guess what restaurant has been servin' up
breakfast | lunch | dinner
for 50 Years ??
John's Sandwich Shop
8913 W. North Avenue
Wauwatosa, WI, USA
"John" Kanter opened the restaurant in 1963 and The Hyndiuk family bought it from "John" when some family and friends were working there and "John" was ready to retire in 1991. So makes 23 years for us! 2 Owners in 50 years is something to celebrate!
Come and join us this Saturday, August 31st. We will be open 6:30 am until 8pm, featuring Live Music, Legendary, commemorative John's T-Shirts, Grillin' up some Fresh Blueberry, Balsamic Sockeye Salmon on a Stick, Grilled Pesto Veggies on a Stick and wee, yes, Fish Tacos on a Stick with Asian Slaw and Pineappled Habenero Sauce !
Hope to see you there and remember...eat colorfully !!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry