Senior Housing Stress Relieved
Local Women Launch New Business Helping Seniors
Wauwatosa, WI – August 20, 2013. Two local women entrepreneurs announce today, the debut of Vesta Senior Network, a women-owned and run business that specializes in helping those 55 and older make the transition to senior living. Pam Foti and Jenny Wagner, two Wauwatosa moms, provide their consultative services free to seniors and their families, - helping them navigate the many options based on the appropriate level of care, whether it be independent living, assisted living or memory care. They have interviewed, toured, and selected a variety of residences in southeastern Wisconsin, as well as businesses and other services, such as realtors, movers and elder-law attorneys that can help their clients as they transition to senior housing.
“We advocate for our clients and help them understand the many choices and complexities that exist in senior housing. We bring a local and personal angle as senior living consultants because we will only choose residences, businesses and services that we would recommend to our own parents,” Pam Foti said.
Jenny Wagner commented, “I love how rewarding our business is…our clients tell us how happy they are with their new homes because of the many social events and new friendships.” Jenny went on to say that many times the children comment on the increased sense of independence the new homes provide to their parents because they have a feeling of safety and security and a new freedom from household responsibilities.
Vesta Senior Network brings their expertise to their clients in a very personal way by meeting with families, touring suggested residences with them, and helping them through the selection process. For more information on Vesta Senior Network, please visit www.vestanetwork.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th