Senior Housing Stress Relieved
Local Women Launch New Business Helping Seniors
Wauwatosa, WI – August 20, 2013. Two local women entrepreneurs announce today, the debut of Vesta Senior Network, a women-owned and run business that specializes in helping those 55 and older make the transition to senior living. Pam Foti and Jenny Wagner, two Wauwatosa moms, provide their consultative services free to seniors and their families, - helping them navigate the many options based on the appropriate level of care, whether it be independent living, assisted living or memory care. They have interviewed, toured, and selected a variety of residences in southeastern Wisconsin, as well as businesses and other services, such as realtors, movers and elder-law attorneys that can help their clients as they transition to senior housing.
“We advocate for our clients and help them understand the many choices and complexities that exist in senior housing. We bring a local and personal angle as senior living consultants because we will only choose residences, businesses and services that we would recommend to our own parents,” Pam Foti said.
Jenny Wagner commented, “I love how rewarding our business is…our clients tell us how happy they are with their new homes because of the many social events and new friendships.” Jenny went on to say that many times the children comment on the increased sense of independence the new homes provide to their parents because they have a feeling of safety and security and a new freedom from household responsibilities.
Vesta Senior Network brings their expertise to their clients in a very personal way by meeting with families, touring suggested residences with them, and helping them through the selection process. For more information on Vesta Senior Network, please visit www.vestanetwork.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7