Uptown is Wauwatosa’s Ford Lincoln Dealer located one block south of Mayfair Mall next to Dave and Busters. Since Irv and Ray Pentler started selling used vehicles on a small corner lot on Center Street in 1946, Uptown has worked hard to make each of their guests a valued part of the Uptown Family. Today Glenn Pentler operates the Uptown Automotive Group with help from his sons, John and Mark, along with over 120 dedicated employees.
Uptown has had steady growth and continued prosperity since it opened as a used car dealer in 1946. Irv and Ray Pentler, along with William Lutter, Started Uptown after returning from World War II, at 57th and Center Street. In 1955, Uptown started as a
Lincoln Mercury Dealer at 6734 West North Avenue. Sales and service continued to grow until the previous location could not fill their needs. In 1966, Irv and Ray Pentler moved the Lincoln Mercury franchise to its present location at 2111 West North Mayfair Road, Where it continues to grow. Uptown Ford Lincoln is one of two remaining automotive franchise dealerships in Wauwatosa. Uptown Ford Lincoln offers auto mechanical service, as well as auto body repair. With continued growth, comes change. Recently the body shop at Uptown has “gone green” and they are now using environmentally-friendly waterborne paint from PPG that can be used on any make and model of car. By doing this they are reducing volatile emissions, which improve air quality for the neighborhood you live and work in and reduces hazardous waste! They use state of the art equipment such as a nitrogen plastic welder which allows them to repair many bumper covers at fractions of replacement cost as well as keeping them out of landfills.
The Body Shop technicians at Uptown Ford Lincoln are I-Car trained and the shop is rated, Gold Class, by the collision repair industry I-Car program. This insures training in the latest technology and techniques, and by having this training the technicians can prevent unnecessary or over use of materials that could end up in landfills or in waste water systems.
Uptown Ford Lincoln is a customer driven workplace paying special attention to their neighbors and preserving the future of the community in which they share with you. Uptown has come a long way in 67 years and will continue to grow and change for the better of their guests and environment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME