FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation, a national mortgage lender with locations in 15 states, is pleased to announce that the company has been approved as a Ginnie Mae issuer in the Ginnie Mae I and II single-family mortgage-backed securities (MBS) program.
This approval gives Waterstone Mortgage the ability to offer expanded product offerings to borrowers who are using government insured loan programs. Additionally, Waterstone Mortgage now has the ability to service government loans when they are issued into Ginnie Mae securities.
Ginnie Mae approval furthers Waterstone Mortgage’s ability to provide its customers with competitive rates and operate more efficiently in the midst of market changes.
To obtain Ginnie Mae approval, Waterstone Mortgage was thoroughly screened and found to demonstrate strong management and financial capacity as well as expertise in originations, underwriting and loan servicing.
“Having Ginnie Mae approval strengthens our competitive position within the market and allows our loan originators to offer a wider variety of loan products at competitive rates,” said Eric Egenhoefer, president and CEO of Waterstone Mortgage. “Becoming an approved Ginnie Mae lender will help us achieve our company’s mission of providing customers with a clear path to homeownership.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 600 employees in 15 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW
- Imaging the windows to the soul: eye researchers pursue “audacious” goal
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects