Wauwatosa resident, Annie Lipski will star in Monty Python’s “Spamalot”, presented by Theatre Unchained. A musical comedy described as being “lovingly ripped off” from the 1975 film, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, “Spamalot” retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they complete their holy quest.
Lipski will portray one of the delectable show girls – called a Laker Girl, in “Spamalot”. Lipski was last seen in the “Masque of the Red Death” which was directed by Bill Jackson, a long time staple of the Milwaukee theatre scene.
Spamalot runs September 6-22, 2013 at Theatre Unchained, 1024 S. 5th Street in Milwaukee. For ticket information visit www.theatreunchained.com or call 414.391.7145
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning