Join Dr. Ryan Kehoe, Orthopedic Surgeon, for 90 minutes of walking and conversation at the Brookfield Farmers’ Market, Brookfield Civic Plaza in Brookfield, WI on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 10 am.
This month’s walk features discussion and conversation on Orthopedics. If you have questions about orthopedics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate.
Visit our website for location details, a complete schedule, to register and healthy walking and living tips at www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th