Join Dr. Ryan Kehoe, Orthopedic Surgeon, for 90 minutes of walking and conversation at the Brookfield Farmers’ Market, Brookfield Civic Plaza in Brookfield, WI on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 10 am.
This month’s walk features discussion and conversation on Orthopedics. If you have questions about orthopedics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate.
Visit our website for location details, a complete schedule, to register and healthy walking and living tips at www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Christmas Concert
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Wauwatosa Actor in Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Christmas at the Horse