The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC) has added the following members: Accelerated Rehab of Brookfield, Aspen Orthopedics of Brookfield, Azana Salon & Spa of Brookfield, Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center of Brookfield, Camp Bow Wow of Waukesha, Doering Leasing Company of Milwaukee, Doubletree Hotel Milwaukee|Brookfield of Brookfield, Fava Tea Company of Brookfield, Federated Mutual Insurance of Brookfield, GSF Mortgage of Brookfield, iCombat of Waukesha, and IndependenceFirst Mobility Store of Wauwatosa.
Additional new members are: Meridian Endodontics of Brookfield, Miller Carpets of Brookfield, Mitchell’s Fish Market of Brookfield, National Bakery & Deli of Brookfield, Personal Finance Company of Brookfield, Skiin of Waukesha, StoneFire Pizza Co. of New Berlin, The UPS Store 4310 of Brookfield, Title Boxing Club of Brookfield, Tushaus & Associates of Milwaukee, Wheel and Sprocket of Brookfield, and Wisconsin Law Journal of Milwaukee.
“Businesses in the region continue to recognize the value of the exceptional networking offered by the GBCC, and our membership continues to grow,” said Carol White, president and CEO of the GBCC. “Our board of directors, ambassadors council, and our members are committed to helping each business develop and grow.”
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, serving member businesses since 1957, is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in Brookfield and the surrounding area. The Chamber operates with an active committee structure of Chamber board members and committed Chamber members. The Chamber also recognizes the value in creating collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
For more information, please contact Carol White, President, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, at 262-786-1886 or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.brookfieldchamber.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals