Friday, September 13, 2013
4:00 pm — 11:00 pm
18000 W. Greenfield Avenue
Brookfield, WI 53045
4:00 – Festival opens
4:00 – St. Luke Famous Fish Fry (Carpenter Hall)
Foods available: baked or fried fish, shrimp, coleslaw, baked potato, chili, hot dogs, and chili dogs
4:00–7:00 – Music by The Brookfield Boys (Tent)
4:00–8:00 – Market Place (Ottson Hall)
Featuring local crafts and home based vendors
4:00–10:00 – Bake Sale (Carpenter Hall)
4:00–9:00 – Raffle (Carpenter Hall)
4:30–5:30 & 6:00–7:00 – Music by Julia on guitar (Carpenter Hall)
5:00–7:30 – Children’s Activities (Gym)
Games, Bounce House, Cookie Decorating, Scarecrow Building, Crafts, and Prizes!
7:30 – Children’s Flashlight Candy Hunt (Gym)
7:00 – 11:00 – Bobby Way and the Fabulous Wayouts (Tent)
WIN A VIZIO 50",
1080p 240Hz, Razor LED, Smart HDTV
Valued at over $800!!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair