Friday, September 13, 2013
4:00 pm — 11:00 pm
18000 W. Greenfield Avenue
Brookfield, WI 53045
4:00 – Festival opens
4:00 – St. Luke Famous Fish Fry (Carpenter Hall)
Foods available: baked or fried fish, shrimp, coleslaw, baked potato, chili, hot dogs, and chili dogs
4:00–7:00 – Music by The Brookfield Boys (Tent)
4:00–8:00 – Market Place (Ottson Hall)
Featuring local crafts and home based vendors
4:00–10:00 – Bake Sale (Carpenter Hall)
4:00–9:00 – Raffle (Carpenter Hall)
4:30–5:30 & 6:00–7:00 – Music by Julia on guitar (Carpenter Hall)
5:00–7:30 – Children’s Activities (Gym)
Games, Bounce House, Cookie Decorating, Scarecrow Building, Crafts, and Prizes!
7:30 – Children’s Flashlight Candy Hunt (Gym)
7:00 – 11:00 – Bobby Way and the Fabulous Wayouts (Tent)
WIN A VIZIO 50",
1080p 240Hz, Razor LED, Smart HDTV
Valued at over $800!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic