Friday, September 13, 2013
4:00 pm — 11:00 pm
18000 W. Greenfield Avenue
Brookfield, WI 53045
4:00 – Festival opens
4:00 – St. Luke Famous Fish Fry (Carpenter Hall)
Foods available: baked or fried fish, shrimp, coleslaw, baked potato, chili, hot dogs, and chili dogs
4:00–7:00 – Music by The Brookfield Boys (Tent)
4:00–8:00 – Market Place (Ottson Hall)
Featuring local crafts and home based vendors
4:00–10:00 – Bake Sale (Carpenter Hall)
4:00–9:00 – Raffle (Carpenter Hall)
4:30–5:30 & 6:00–7:00 – Music by Julia on guitar (Carpenter Hall)
5:00–7:30 – Children’s Activities (Gym)
Games, Bounce House, Cookie Decorating, Scarecrow Building, Crafts, and Prizes!
7:30 – Children’s Flashlight Candy Hunt (Gym)
7:00 – 11:00 – Bobby Way and the Fabulous Wayouts (Tent)
WIN A VIZIO 50",
1080p 240Hz, Razor LED, Smart HDTV
Valued at over $800!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde