Friday, September 13, 2013
4:00 pm — 11:00 pm
18000 W. Greenfield Avenue
Brookfield, WI 53045
4:00 – Festival opens
4:00 – St. Luke Famous Fish Fry (Carpenter Hall)
Foods available: baked or fried fish, shrimp, coleslaw, baked potato, chili, hot dogs, and chili dogs
4:00–7:00 – Music by The Brookfield Boys (Tent)
4:00–8:00 – Market Place (Ottson Hall)
Featuring local crafts and home based vendors
4:00–10:00 – Bake Sale (Carpenter Hall)
4:00–9:00 – Raffle (Carpenter Hall)
4:30–5:30 & 6:00–7:00 – Music by Julia on guitar (Carpenter Hall)
5:00–7:30 – Children’s Activities (Gym)
Games, Bounce House, Cookie Decorating, Scarecrow Building, Crafts, and Prizes!
7:30 – Children’s Flashlight Candy Hunt (Gym)
7:00 – 11:00 – Bobby Way and the Fabulous Wayouts (Tent)
WIN A VIZIO 50",
1080p 240Hz, Razor LED, Smart HDTV
Valued at over $800!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises Record Amount
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners