In addition to a fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home, the sixth annual “Refashion for Life” charity event on Wed., Sept. 11, benefitting CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House will feature a voice and silent auction comprised of a wide assortment of items, including:
• One-week stay in a Scottsdale, Arizona vacation home
• Wisconsin Badgers football tickets
• $250 Allen Edmonds gift card
• Four-course “Kitchen Table” Tasting at Lake Park Bistro
• Autographed Green Bay Packer football & tickets to the team Hall of Fame
• “Death’s Door” Door County martini basket
• Pontoon boat cruise on Lower Nemahbin Lake
• $150 Bartolotta Restaurant Gift Card
• Coach™ Purses
• Overnight stay at the Doubletree Downtown Hilton
• $100 Fleming’s Steakhouse certificate
• Grill Zone Outdoor Cooks Package
• “Beer for a Year” – one case of beer per month for 12 months
• Rachael Ray cookware package
Those interested in donating an item for the auction are asked to e-mail email@example.com on how to make a donation.
The event will run from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at Callen Construction’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego.
In addition to the runway show, which will feature the latest in fall and winter fashion combined with countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware, and the auction, Saz’s Catering will provide small plate appetizers and desserts, with music by Mr. Lucky Light. Lynee Ruiz, The Fashionista Writer for MilwaukeeMag.com, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
For more information, visit www.refashionforlife.com, call 414-529-5509, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease