Last month C.H. Coakley & Co. moved the Mitchell Park Domes’ greenhouse from 10340 W. Watertown Plank Road in Wauwatosa to three different permanent locations around Milwaukee, including the Rainbow Airport in Franklin, Boerner Botanical Gardens in Hales Corners and a newly built facility on the existing Domes’ grounds in Milwaukee. The greenhouse had to be moved from its original home on Watertown Plank because the Department of Transportation has plans for a freeway expansion.
The move took more than four days and required special equipment including a flat bed trailer and a crane to get the job done.
“There were some items we moved that were a first for the crew, including 15 pallets of 12- foot tall dirt bags, a 19-foot tall castle and a 15 - foot wide outdoor hut, “ said Dawn Ovokaitys, sales manager at C.H. Coakley & Co. “The Domes are such a special part of the Milwaukee fabric; it was a unique move that we were happy to be a part of and that went very smoothly.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts
- Tree lighting ceremony to take place at Luther Manor
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Little Library Creator Writes Novel
- Wauwatosa Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre’s “Advent of Redemption"
- Martin's 'Morning Star' focus of WAUMC Christmas cantata
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir to Present Christmas Concerts