IndependenceFirst will host an e-recycling drive, “Stuff the Truck for Independence,” on August 17. Computers and other electronics can be donated at the Pettit National Ice Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, computer donations will benefit people with disabilities. These people will have the opportunity to obtain a computer they otherwise could not afford, develop job pre-skills and gain information and support.
IndependenceFirst will accept a wide variety of electronics, including computers, laptops, cell phones, tablets, appliances, TVs, computer accessories and more! Anything not able to be reused will be recycled by Digital Recyclers.
This e-recycling drive is sponsored by AT&T Wisconsin and the AT&T Veterans, River Run Computers, Digital Recyclers and the Pettit National Ice Center.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.independencefirst.org/computers.html or call 414-291-7520 v/relay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business