IndependenceFirst will host an e-recycling drive, “Stuff the Truck for Independence,” on August 17. Computers and other electronics can be donated at the Pettit National Ice Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, computer donations will benefit people with disabilities. These people will have the opportunity to obtain a computer they otherwise could not afford, develop job pre-skills and gain information and support.
IndependenceFirst will accept a wide variety of electronics, including computers, laptops, cell phones, tablets, appliances, TVs, computer accessories and more! Anything not able to be reused will be recycled by Digital Recyclers.
This e-recycling drive is sponsored by AT&T Wisconsin and the AT&T Veterans, River Run Computers, Digital Recyclers and the Pettit National Ice Center.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.independencefirst.org/computers.html or call 414-291-7520 v/relay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements