IndependenceFirst will host an e-recycling drive, “Stuff the Truck for Independence,” on August 17. Computers and other electronics can be donated at the Pettit National Ice Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, computer donations will benefit people with disabilities. These people will have the opportunity to obtain a computer they otherwise could not afford, develop job pre-skills and gain information and support.
IndependenceFirst will accept a wide variety of electronics, including computers, laptops, cell phones, tablets, appliances, TVs, computer accessories and more! Anything not able to be reused will be recycled by Digital Recyclers.
This e-recycling drive is sponsored by AT&T Wisconsin and the AT&T Veterans, River Run Computers, Digital Recyclers and the Pettit National Ice Center.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.independencefirst.org/computers.html or call 414-291-7520 v/relay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success