Kalmbach Publishing Company will present a check for approximately $18,000 for breast cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) on August 22, 2013.
Donations are raised at the annual Bead&Button Show in Milwaukee, which is the world’s largest consumer bead show and is produced by Kalmbach Publishing Company of Waukesha and Bead&Button magazine. The show features the Bead Artists Against Breast Cancer silent and live auctions of beads, jewelry, books, and supplies, with 100 percent of the funds raised donated to breast cancer research at MCW.
“Researchers at MCW are making great strides in the fight against breast cancer, and our company is proud to support their efforts. We are fortunate to have this resource in our hometown,” said Charles Croft, president of Kalmbach Publishing.
Since 2006, Kalmbach has donated nearly $130,000 to MCW for breast cancer research.
Media are invited to the check presentation, which will take place at noon in the MCW Cancer Center administrative offices on the fifth floor of the Clinical Cancer Center.
For details, contact Maureen Mack at (414) 955-4744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015