The annual LPGA Pro-Am Golf Tournament to benefit the Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) Digestive Disease Center will be held Monday, Aug. 19, at the Wisconsin Country Club at 6200 W. Good Hope Road in Milwaukee.
The event includes a raffle for one of two prizes, which are a trip for two to the 2014 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Ga., and a trip for two to the 2014 AT & T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am in Pebble Beach, Ca.
The tournament features Ladies Professional Golf Association players who will team up with 128 community leaders to raise funds for Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis research at the Digestive Disease Center. More than 1.5 million Americans are afflicted with these two diseases, collectively known as inflammatory bowel disease. The money raised will help researchers improve the quality of life for those individuals while working towards a cure. This event has raised more than $700,000 over the last five years.
Jeff Dickinson and Jeff Gault of Marking Services are the honorary chairs of the event.
Raffle tickets are $100 each, and only 200 tickets will be sold for each raffle. Ticket holders do not have to be present or attend the tournament to win.
For sponsorship details, or to purchase raffle tickets, contact Lina Cicero (414) 955-4714 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup