The annual LPGA Pro-Am Golf Tournament to benefit the Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) Digestive Disease Center will be held Monday, Aug. 19, at the Wisconsin Country Club at 6200 W. Good Hope Road in Milwaukee.
The event includes a raffle for one of two prizes, which are a trip for two to the 2014 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Ga., and a trip for two to the 2014 AT & T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am in Pebble Beach, Ca.
The tournament features Ladies Professional Golf Association players who will team up with 128 community leaders to raise funds for Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis research at the Digestive Disease Center. More than 1.5 million Americans are afflicted with these two diseases, collectively known as inflammatory bowel disease. The money raised will help researchers improve the quality of life for those individuals while working towards a cure. This event has raised more than $700,000 over the last five years.
Jeff Dickinson and Jeff Gault of Marking Services are the honorary chairs of the event.
Raffle tickets are $100 each, and only 200 tickets will be sold for each raffle. Ticket holders do not have to be present or attend the tournament to win.
For sponsorship details, or to purchase raffle tickets, contact Lina Cicero (414) 955-4714 or email@example.com.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"