AT&T announced that it has expanded it’s 4G LTE network in Milwaukee, bringing more customers the latest generation of wireless network technology. AT&T launched 4G LTE in Milwaukee on November 14, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
According to the announcement, AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of West Bend, Grafton, Port Washington, Burlington, Saukville, and Jackson.
“We’ve seen positive response from customers on our 4G LTE launch, and as today’s expansion shows, we’re continuing our rollout of fast 4G LTE speeds to more areas of Milwaukee,” said AT&T Wisconsin State President Scott T. VanderSanden.
The AT&T wireless network recently ranked 1st in Milwaukee by RootMetrics®, an independent research and testing organization. AT&T was named the RootMetrics RootScore® Combined Award winner for its overall wireless network performance, including call, text and data performance.
For more information visit att.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success