The fundraising arm of non-profit senior living community Luther Manor has elected officers and members of its 2013-14 Board of Directors.
The Luther Manor Foundation, which supports Luther Manor’s ministry to older adults through facility and community service program grants, as well as subsidies on behalf of residents who are unable to fully afford the cost of their care, recently held elections of its Board of Directors.
Since its inception, the Luther Manor Foundation has been able to provide financial support exceeding $8.4 million.
Officers elected for 2013-14 are: John M. Silseth of Brookfield, Chair; Amy K. Sarles of Mequon, Immediate Past Chair; William C. Pickering of Wauwatosa, Secretary; Frederick M. Anderson of Sussex, Treasurer; and David J. Keller of Pewaukee, president.
In addition to the officers, Directors continuing their service on the Foundation Board of Directors include Thomas M. Buck of Brookfield, Gwen T. Jackson of Milwaukee, and William H. Schulz of Thiensville who were re-elected for a 3-year term ending in 2016.
Luther Manor is a senior living community located on 29 acres in Wauwatosa and is owned and managed by a charitable partnership of 70 Evangelical Lutheran Church in America congregations in Greater Milwaukee.
An accredited senior living community, Luther Manor has been caring and advocating for seniors for more than 50 years. In addition to apartment homes, assisted living and long-term care options, Luther Manor offers rehabilitation, adult day and supportive services, hospice care and community outreach programs. For more information, call (414) 464-3880 or visit www.luthermanor.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol