Ricardo Diaz has accepted an appointment to serve on the Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) Board of Trustees. Diaz currently serves as the Executive Director for the United Community Center (UCC), a comprehensive social service agency serving Milwaukee area Latinos.
Diaz has more than 30 years of non-profit management experience. Throughout his career, he has demonstrated a strong commitment to education as well as to neighborhood and economic development via leadership and technical assistance to Milwaukee area agencies. Mr. Diaz previously served as Milwaukee Commissioner of City Development and the Executive Director of the Milwaukee Housing Authority.
“Ricardo has demonstrated a strong commitment to education, as well as to neighborhood and economic development in the community,” said John R. Raymond, Sr., MD, President and CEO of MCW. “I look forward to him sharing his talents and experience as a distinguished member of our board.”
The MCW Board of Trustees is comprised of 28 members. Jon Hammes, managing partner of Hammes Company, is the Chairman of the Board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th