Ricardo Diaz has accepted an appointment to serve on the Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) Board of Trustees. Diaz currently serves as the Executive Director for the United Community Center (UCC), a comprehensive social service agency serving Milwaukee area Latinos.
Diaz has more than 30 years of non-profit management experience. Throughout his career, he has demonstrated a strong commitment to education as well as to neighborhood and economic development via leadership and technical assistance to Milwaukee area agencies. Mr. Diaz previously served as Milwaukee Commissioner of City Development and the Executive Director of the Milwaukee Housing Authority.
“Ricardo has demonstrated a strong commitment to education, as well as to neighborhood and economic development in the community,” said John R. Raymond, Sr., MD, President and CEO of MCW. “I look forward to him sharing his talents and experience as a distinguished member of our board.”
The MCW Board of Trustees is comprised of 28 members. Jon Hammes, managing partner of Hammes Company, is the Chairman of the Board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study