On Saturday, August 3rd, a reunion of Clarke family members will be held at the Historic Clarke House, 12810 West Hampton Avenue. The house will be open to the public from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. when area residents will have the opportunity to tour the Clarke House and meet members of the Clarke family. An Irish harpist will play from 1:00-2:00 p.m. The Clarke House will hold its regular open house on Sunday, August 4th, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Admission is free. For further information, please call Marilyn Schultz at 262-783-4188. Visit the Centennial Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ButlerUSACentennial.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned