On Saturday, August 3rd, a reunion of Clarke family members will be held at the Historic Clarke House, 12810 West Hampton Avenue. The house will be open to the public from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. when area residents will have the opportunity to tour the Clarke House and meet members of the Clarke family. An Irish harpist will play from 1:00-2:00 p.m. The Clarke House will hold its regular open house on Sunday, August 4th, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Admission is free. For further information, please call Marilyn Schultz at 262-783-4188. Visit the Centennial Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ButlerUSACentennial.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde