On Saturday, August 3rd, a reunion of Clarke family members will be held at the Historic Clarke House, 12810 West Hampton Avenue. The house will be open to the public from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. when area residents will have the opportunity to tour the Clarke House and meet members of the Clarke family. An Irish harpist will play from 1:00-2:00 p.m. The Clarke House will hold its regular open house on Sunday, August 4th, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Admission is free. For further information, please call Marilyn Schultz at 262-783-4188. Visit the Centennial Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ButlerUSACentennial.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!