On Saturday, August 3rd, a reunion of Clarke family members will be held at the Historic Clarke House, 12810 West Hampton Avenue. The house will be open to the public from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. when area residents will have the opportunity to tour the Clarke House and meet members of the Clarke family. An Irish harpist will play from 1:00-2:00 p.m. The Clarke House will hold its regular open house on Sunday, August 4th, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Admission is free. For further information, please call Marilyn Schultz at 262-783-4188. Visit the Centennial Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ButlerUSACentennial.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22