On Saturday, August 3rd, a reunion of Clarke family members will be held at the Historic Clarke House, 12810 West Hampton Avenue. The house will be open to the public from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. when area residents will have the opportunity to tour the Clarke House and meet members of the Clarke family. An Irish harpist will play from 1:00-2:00 p.m. The Clarke House will hold its regular open house on Sunday, August 4th, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Admission is free. For further information, please call Marilyn Schultz at 262-783-4188. Visit the Centennial Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ButlerUSACentennial.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2013: Maureen Connors Badding
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry