To better serve their Clients, the award winning Health and Energy Center of Wisconsin is proud to announce their move into a larger, state of the art facility located in the historic Pen Station building at 11661 West Bluemound Road in Wauwatosa.
To celebrate the move, the Health and Energy Center of Wisconsin will be holding their first open house on Saturday, August 24th starting at 10 am and running to 4 pm.
To celebrate with the community, from 4 pm to 6 pm, the Center will be holding a special pot luck dinner where guests should bring a dish to pass. There will also be a drawing for an exciting prize.
During the open house, the owner of the Center, Nadine Retzlaff will be giving tours.
Doctor Vargas will be doing free demonstrations of all the state of the art equipment.
Pain Relief Specialist Lauren Lucia, BS, LMT will also answer any questions related to pain relief.
The goal of the new Center is to serve as a magnet for the entire holistic community where individuals and families learn to prevent pain, instead of curing it.
This new Center will take pain prevention to the next level because pain prevention always trumps curing.
For further information, please contact Nadine Retzlaff, Owner of the Health and Energy Center of Wisconsin at (262) 391-8409.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014