Wauwatosa teen Davis Marklin is completing his Eagle Scout Project, during the week of July 22. Davis, age 17, is a Member of Boy Scout Troop 21, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Ave United Methodist Church. Davis has recruited a group of volunteers and is directing them in the re-finishing of all the outside doors on Wauwatosa Ave, at the church. This involves 8 large doors that require striping, sanding, staining, and multiple coats of new finish applied. This is the final requirement on Davis' path to Eagle Scout. Davis is the son of Susan Schoenmarklin and Rich Marklin, of Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability