Wauwatosa teen Davis Marklin is completing his Eagle Scout Project, during the week of July 22. Davis, age 17, is a Member of Boy Scout Troop 21, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Ave United Methodist Church. Davis has recruited a group of volunteers and is directing them in the re-finishing of all the outside doors on Wauwatosa Ave, at the church. This involves 8 large doors that require striping, sanding, staining, and multiple coats of new finish applied. This is the final requirement on Davis' path to Eagle Scout. Davis is the son of Susan Schoenmarklin and Rich Marklin, of Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th