Wauwatosa teen Davis Marklin is completing his Eagle Scout Project, during the week of July 22. Davis, age 17, is a Member of Boy Scout Troop 21, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Ave United Methodist Church. Davis has recruited a group of volunteers and is directing them in the re-finishing of all the outside doors on Wauwatosa Ave, at the church. This involves 8 large doors that require striping, sanding, staining, and multiple coats of new finish applied. This is the final requirement on Davis' path to Eagle Scout. Davis is the son of Susan Schoenmarklin and Rich Marklin, of Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon