Wauwatosa teen Davis Marklin is completing his Eagle Scout Project, during the week of July 22. Davis, age 17, is a Member of Boy Scout Troop 21, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Ave United Methodist Church. Davis has recruited a group of volunteers and is directing them in the re-finishing of all the outside doors on Wauwatosa Ave, at the church. This involves 8 large doors that require striping, sanding, staining, and multiple coats of new finish applied. This is the final requirement on Davis' path to Eagle Scout. Davis is the son of Susan Schoenmarklin and Rich Marklin, of Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business