Wauwatosa teen Davis Marklin is completing his Eagle Scout Project, during the week of July 22. Davis, age 17, is a Member of Boy Scout Troop 21, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Ave United Methodist Church. Davis has recruited a group of volunteers and is directing them in the re-finishing of all the outside doors on Wauwatosa Ave, at the church. This involves 8 large doors that require striping, sanding, staining, and multiple coats of new finish applied. This is the final requirement on Davis' path to Eagle Scout. Davis is the son of Susan Schoenmarklin and Rich Marklin, of Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde