The West Allis Health Department is pleased to announce it's next scheduled "Loving Touch Infant Massage" class to be held on Tuesday, August 20 and Wednesday, August 21st from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. at the Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue.
Participants will learn the many benefits of infant massage while practicing this gentle art in a very supportive, relaxed atmosphere. The class is facilitated by a certified infant massage instructor.
Class fees to be collected at the first class are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Fees include both days of instruction as well as all hand-out material and surprise give-aways!
Bring a mat or blanket and dress comfortably as class is held sitting on the floor. Infants must be no more than 6 months of age.
Class size is limited so please register early. Call the West Allis Health Department at 302-8600 to assure a spot for you and your little bundle. We can't wait to meet you!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!