Trinity United Church of Christ Hosts Vacation Bible School Saturday July 27
Brookfield, WI (July 16, 2013) On Saturday, July 27th Trinity UCC welcomes families to attend a one-day vacation bible school filled with activities. The themes for the day will be exploring the “Neighbors are Friendly” theme from Japan and the “Neighbors are Forgiving” theme from Mexico. A variety of activities including an art project, singing, exploring science, recreational games and a tasty lunch are all included in this fun day. Vacation bible school is from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and is free. Join us in exploring God’s welcoming love and discover how Jesus teaches us to be great neighbors.
For more information or to register, contact Trinity at 262-781-9378.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an Open and Affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey.
Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde