On Wednesday July 24th from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm, the Blood Center of Wisconsin with sponsorships from Lindsay's Voice / Trees of Hope WI is proud to present the Blood Drive and Marrow Donor Registration.
The event will be held at the Rotary Performance Pavilion Parking Lot at Hart Park, 7300 West State Street, Wauwatosa Wisconsin 53213.
This event is organized in the loving memory of Lindsay Lopez, who passed away from leukemia in 2010.
Lindsay was diagnosed with leukemia at the age of 31. She had months of hospital stays, chemotherapy and many medical complications.
An unrelated donor was found for her through the Be The Match Marrow Program.
Unfortunately, Lindsay suffered a relapse and passed away. This is one way to keep Lindsay’s Voice alive and help others live.
To schedule your blood donation appointment, please visit www.bcw.edu/Treesof HOPE or call 1-877-Be-A-HERO.
You could be one of them.
Be The One!
Be The Match!
For more information regarding marrow donor registration, please phone (414) 937-6388.
For further information about Lindsay's Voice / Trees of Hope Wisconsin, please contact Karen Wenzel at (414) 750-1989 or go to www.TreesofHopeWI.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room