On Wednesday July 24th from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm, the Blood Center of Wisconsin with sponsorships from Lindsay's Voice / Trees of Hope WI is proud to present the Blood Drive and Marrow Donor Registration.
The event will be held at the Rotary Performance Pavilion Parking Lot at Hart Park, 7300 West State Street, Wauwatosa Wisconsin 53213.
This event is organized in the loving memory of Lindsay Lopez, who passed away from leukemia in 2010.
Lindsay was diagnosed with leukemia at the age of 31. She had months of hospital stays, chemotherapy and many medical complications.
An unrelated donor was found for her through the Be The Match Marrow Program.
Unfortunately, Lindsay suffered a relapse and passed away. This is one way to keep Lindsay’s Voice alive and help others live.
To schedule your blood donation appointment, please visit www.bcw.edu/Treesof HOPE or call 1-877-Be-A-HERO.
You could be one of them.
Be The One!
Be The Match!
For more information regarding marrow donor registration, please phone (414) 937-6388.
For further information about Lindsay's Voice / Trees of Hope Wisconsin, please contact Karen Wenzel at (414) 750-1989 or go to www.TreesofHopeWI.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park