The 23rd annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show will be held Fri., Sept. 20 – Sun., Sept. 22, 2013, at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis, Wis.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years and sponsor of the event, will provide attendees with the “Destination: Renovation,” this year’s Show theme.
In addition, there will be daily educational presentations and demonstration by home improvement specialists in the Design Gallery, an area at the Show that will feature designers doing room design computer presentations, along with Milwaukee/NARI members conducting 30-minute presentations on a variety of home improvement and remodeling topics during the run of the Show.
The Fall Show will also feature chefs preparing their favorite recipes on the Culinary Kitchen Stage, with Chef Chris Koetke from “Lets Dish” on the Living Well Network as this year’s special guest, with appearances on Sat., Sept. 21 and Sun., Sept. 22.
More than 300 booth spaces in the Wisconsin Exposition Center will feature providers of home improvement and remodeling products and services, including design/build, kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, wall covering, bathrooms, lighting, landscaping, roofing, painting, fireplaces, and more.
Special attractions at the event will include the “Future Trends” display, the Milwaukee/NARI Resource Center, a 50/50 cash raffle presented by the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation. Inc., the Wisconsin Products area, garden and landscape displays, a Kids Zone, and much more.
Hours on Fri., Sept. 20 and Sat., Sept. 21 are 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., and Sun., Sept. 22, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Admission is $4 in advance, and $7 at the door. Tickets for seniors, 60 and older, are $5.00, with a special price of $4.00 for seniors at the door on Fri., Sept. 20 for Callen Construction Senior Day. Children 12 and younger are admitted at no charge.
For more information on the Fall Home & Remodeling Show, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council at 414-771-4071.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids