6th Annual Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announced to Benefit Commonground Ministry/Elena’s House
Planning is underway for the sixth annual “Refashion for Life” on Wed., Sept. 11, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at Callen Construction’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. The charity event will benefit CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House, with Callen Construction serving as the event’ s presenting sponsor.
“Refashion for Life” will feature a fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home, including countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware. Kohler Co. and StarMark Cabinetry will provide many of the featured home improvement and remodeling products.
In addition to the runway show, there will also be a silent and voice auction featuring entertainment and sporting tickets, boutique certificates, and more. Saz’s Catering will provide heavy hors d’oeuvres and desserts, with music by Mr. Lucky Light.
Lynee Ruiz, The Fashionista Writer for MilwaukeeMag.com, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
Additional sponsors include Infinity® from Marvin Fiberglass Replacement Windows, The Marek Group, Carenza, Cannon & Dunphy s.c. Attorneys at Law, and Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc. The Business Journal serves as the media sponsor.
For more information, call 414-529-5509 or email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research