6th Annual Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announced to Benefit Commonground Ministry/Elena’s House
Planning is underway for the sixth annual “Refashion for Life” on Wed., Sept. 11, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at Callen Construction’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. The charity event will benefit CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House, with Callen Construction serving as the event’ s presenting sponsor.
“Refashion for Life” will feature a fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home, including countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware. Kohler Co. and StarMark Cabinetry will provide many of the featured home improvement and remodeling products.
In addition to the runway show, there will also be a silent and voice auction featuring entertainment and sporting tickets, boutique certificates, and more. Saz’s Catering will provide heavy hors d’oeuvres and desserts, with music by Mr. Lucky Light.
Lynee Ruiz, The Fashionista Writer for MilwaukeeMag.com, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
Additional sponsors include Infinity® from Marvin Fiberglass Replacement Windows, The Marek Group, Carenza, Cannon & Dunphy s.c. Attorneys at Law, and Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc. The Business Journal serves as the media sponsor.
For more information, call 414-529-5509 or email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7