6th Annual Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announced to Benefit Commonground Ministry/Elena’s House
Planning is underway for the sixth annual “Refashion for Life” on Wed., Sept. 11, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at Callen Construction’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. The charity event will benefit CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House, with Callen Construction serving as the event’ s presenting sponsor.
“Refashion for Life” will feature a fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home, including countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware. Kohler Co. and StarMark Cabinetry will provide many of the featured home improvement and remodeling products.
In addition to the runway show, there will also be a silent and voice auction featuring entertainment and sporting tickets, boutique certificates, and more. Saz’s Catering will provide heavy hors d’oeuvres and desserts, with music by Mr. Lucky Light.
Lynee Ruiz, The Fashionista Writer for MilwaukeeMag.com, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
Additional sponsors include Infinity® from Marvin Fiberglass Replacement Windows, The Marek Group, Carenza, Cannon & Dunphy s.c. Attorneys at Law, and Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc. The Business Journal serves as the media sponsor.
For more information, call 414-529-5509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military