The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced that the following 19 companies have been accepted for membership:
• Advance Construction Builders, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Alpine Plumbing Inc., Brookfield, Wis.
• Arrow HVAC, LLC, Franklin, Wis.
• Chimney Concepts, LLC, Cedarburg, Wis.
• D & D Millwork, Ixonia, Wis.
• Deluxe Products, LLC, Brookfield, Wis.
• Emergency Disaster Recovery, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
• First Look Home Inspection Services, S.C., Mukwonago, Wis.
• G. Chada Design Studio, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
• Home Energy Solutions, Oconomowoc, Wis.
• JBM Patrol & Protection, Milwaukee, Wis.
• JDS Builders, LLC, Richfield, Wis.
• Kohl’s Floor Covering, Cedarburg, Wis.
• Miller Carpets, Milwaukee, Wis.
• MOR Strategy Group, LLC, Lafayette, Ind.
• MSW Enterprises, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Peabody’s Interiors, Brown Deer, Wis.
• Rediframe by Dunbarton, Madison, Wis.
• Smart Accessible Living, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
In addition, one member announced a name change:
• Drexel, Inc. to Drexel Building Supply in Brookfield, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field ⎯ through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 740 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup