Jared Vogt has joined the inside sales team at Steele Solutions, a Franklin, Wis.-based manufacturer of industrial mezzanines and equipment platforms with installations worldwide.
In his inside sales role, Vogt works with customers to understand their needs and to develop a detailed scope of work. He also supports the sales function including quoting and estimating projects. In addition, he assists with project management support for Steele Solutions.
“Jared is a positive addition to our inside sales team; his energy and enthusiasm are refreshing. Jared’s ability to quickly learn the industry and the sales cycle are keys to providing outstanding customer service,” stated Kevin O’Neill, part owner of Steele Solutions and vice president of sales and marketing.
Vogt is a recent University of Wisconsin–Platteville graduate, where he earned his bachelor of science degree in building construction and safety management. He is a member of the Construction Management Association.
Prior to joining Steele Solutions, Vogt worked as an intern at Zenith Tech. His internship provided him with real work experience assisting project managers with quoting, estimating and developing scopes of work. In addition, he was given the opportunity for hands-on industry experience while conducting site visits and field measurements.
“I really enjoying seeing a project move through the lifecycle – starting from the initial RFQ to the time it is packaged and shipped to the customer,” he said.
In his free time, Jared enjoys spending time with his family, attending social and sporting events as well as exploring the outdoors, hunting and fishing.
Steele Solutions is located in the Franklin Business Park, and is online at www.steelesolutions.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22