Jared Vogt has joined the inside sales team at Steele Solutions, a Franklin, Wis.-based manufacturer of industrial mezzanines and equipment platforms with installations worldwide.
In his inside sales role, Vogt works with customers to understand their needs and to develop a detailed scope of work. He also supports the sales function including quoting and estimating projects. In addition, he assists with project management support for Steele Solutions.
“Jared is a positive addition to our inside sales team; his energy and enthusiasm are refreshing. Jared’s ability to quickly learn the industry and the sales cycle are keys to providing outstanding customer service,” stated Kevin O’Neill, part owner of Steele Solutions and vice president of sales and marketing.
Vogt is a recent University of Wisconsin–Platteville graduate, where he earned his bachelor of science degree in building construction and safety management. He is a member of the Construction Management Association.
Prior to joining Steele Solutions, Vogt worked as an intern at Zenith Tech. His internship provided him with real work experience assisting project managers with quoting, estimating and developing scopes of work. In addition, he was given the opportunity for hands-on industry experience while conducting site visits and field measurements.
“I really enjoying seeing a project move through the lifecycle – starting from the initial RFQ to the time it is packaged and shipped to the customer,” he said.
In his free time, Jared enjoys spending time with his family, attending social and sporting events as well as exploring the outdoors, hunting and fishing.
Steele Solutions is located in the Franklin Business Park, and is online at www.steelesolutions.com
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease