Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc. (RSPR), a full service marketing and public relations agency, has been retained by the Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) to coordinate a variety of marketing, public relations, and promotional activities for the BID, including development a website.
The Granville Business Improvement District includes portions of Milwaukee between 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention.
RSPR, founded in 1980, specializes in assisting small to midsized companies and organizations with their overall marketing needs, including newsletters, brochures, product publicity, new product introductions, media exposure, direct mail, A/V, advertising, specialty items, marketing plans, website development, social media, and overall marketing guidance.
RSPR, a member of the Granville-Brown Deer Chamber of Commerce, is one of the most experienced firms in marketing special events, having handled various aspects of marketing, public relations, promotion, advertising, and media relations for a variety of events in the last 30 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin