Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc. (RSPR), a full service marketing and public relations agency, has been retained by the Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) to coordinate a variety of marketing, public relations, and promotional activities for the BID, including development a website.
The Granville Business Improvement District includes portions of Milwaukee between 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention.
RSPR, founded in 1980, specializes in assisting small to midsized companies and organizations with their overall marketing needs, including newsletters, brochures, product publicity, new product introductions, media exposure, direct mail, A/V, advertising, specialty items, marketing plans, website development, social media, and overall marketing guidance.
RSPR, a member of the Granville-Brown Deer Chamber of Commerce, is one of the most experienced firms in marketing special events, having handled various aspects of marketing, public relations, promotion, advertising, and media relations for a variety of events in the last 30 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women