Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc. (RSPR), a full service marketing and public relations agency, has been retained by the Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) to coordinate a variety of marketing, public relations, and promotional activities for the BID, including development a website.
The Granville Business Improvement District includes portions of Milwaukee between 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention.
RSPR, founded in 1980, specializes in assisting small to midsized companies and organizations with their overall marketing needs, including newsletters, brochures, product publicity, new product introductions, media exposure, direct mail, A/V, advertising, specialty items, marketing plans, website development, social media, and overall marketing guidance.
RSPR, a member of the Granville-Brown Deer Chamber of Commerce, is one of the most experienced firms in marketing special events, having handled various aspects of marketing, public relations, promotion, advertising, and media relations for a variety of events in the last 30 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller