Christopher J. Schultz, MD, professor of radiation oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), and a radiation oncologist at Froedtert Hospital, was inducted as a fellow in the American College of Radiology (ACR) during the organization’s annual meeting in May.
One of the highest honors the ACR can bestow on a radiologist, radiation oncologist or medical physicist is recognition as a fellow of the ACR. Fellows demonstrate a history of service to the College, organized radiology, teaching or research. Approximately 10 percent of ACR members achieve this distinction.
Dr. Schultz, who joined the MCW faculty in 1990, is also an alumnus of MCW. He received his bachelor of science degree from St. Norbert College in DePere, Wis., in 1981. After receiving his MD, he completed a pediatric internship at the Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, Mo., in 1986, and did a residency in radiation oncology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York. He then completed a research fellowship and a clinical oncology fellowship in 1989, also at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, followed by a radiation oncology residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison, Wis., in 1990.
Dr. Schultz is also a member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the Wisconsin Society of Radiation Oncology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award