GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Bielefeld in the firm’s Milwaukee office was elected to serve as associate of GRAEF at the firm’s 2013 annual meeting.
“We are thrilled to announce Chris as associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients makes him an asset to the firm and well deserving of this honor.”
Bielefeld is a professional and structural engineer in GRAEF’s Milwaukee office and has been involved in design and project management for more than 17 years. In addition to his design expertise, he also has a comprehensive background in the evaluation and restoration of existing facilities. Bielefeld earned his Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Marquette University in 1993. He also earned his Master of Science in structural engineering from Marquette in 2003.
GRAEF serves public and private clients from its offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. For more than 50 years, GRAEF has
demonstrated its commitment to continuously adapting to meet the changing needs of the industry and its clients. For more information, visit www.GRAEF-usa.com.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"