GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Bielefeld in the firm’s Milwaukee office was elected to serve as associate of GRAEF at the firm’s 2013 annual meeting.
“We are thrilled to announce Chris as associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients makes him an asset to the firm and well deserving of this honor.”
Bielefeld is a professional and structural engineer in GRAEF’s Milwaukee office and has been involved in design and project management for more than 17 years. In addition to his design expertise, he also has a comprehensive background in the evaluation and restoration of existing facilities. Bielefeld earned his Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Marquette University in 1993. He also earned his Master of Science in structural engineering from Marquette in 2003.
GRAEF serves public and private clients from its offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. For more than 50 years, GRAEF has
demonstrated its commitment to continuously adapting to meet the changing needs of the industry and its clients. For more information, visit www.GRAEF-usa.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol