GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Bielefeld in the firm’s Milwaukee office was elected to serve as associate of GRAEF at the firm’s 2013 annual meeting.
“We are thrilled to announce Chris as associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients makes him an asset to the firm and well deserving of this honor.”
Bielefeld is a professional and structural engineer in GRAEF’s Milwaukee office and has been involved in design and project management for more than 17 years. In addition to his design expertise, he also has a comprehensive background in the evaluation and restoration of existing facilities. Bielefeld earned his Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Marquette University in 1993. He also earned his Master of Science in structural engineering from Marquette in 2003.
GRAEF serves public and private clients from its offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. For more than 50 years, GRAEF has
demonstrated its commitment to continuously adapting to meet the changing needs of the industry and its clients. For more information, visit www.GRAEF-usa.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success