GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Bielefeld in the firm’s Milwaukee office was elected to serve as associate of GRAEF at the firm’s 2013 annual meeting.
“We are thrilled to announce Chris as associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients makes him an asset to the firm and well deserving of this honor.”
Bielefeld is a professional and structural engineer in GRAEF’s Milwaukee office and has been involved in design and project management for more than 17 years. In addition to his design expertise, he also has a comprehensive background in the evaluation and restoration of existing facilities. Bielefeld earned his Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Marquette University in 1993. He also earned his Master of Science in structural engineering from Marquette in 2003.
GRAEF serves public and private clients from its offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. For more than 50 years, GRAEF has
demonstrated its commitment to continuously adapting to meet the changing needs of the industry and its clients. For more information, visit www.GRAEF-usa.com.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military