Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced that it had received the GAF President’s Club Award, presented to GAF Master Elite™ contractors.
GAF, North America's largest roofing manufacturer, said the President’s Club designation recognizes contractors for excellence as it relates to performance, reliability, and service for three consecutive years.
Recipients have consistently provided superior quality services, excelled in providing extensive and consistent warranty options that offer long-term securing and peace-of-mind. President’s Club contractors have also maintained a successful partnership with GAF, supporting the company’s products and warranties, while providing quality service to their customers.
“The entire Callen team is excited to have been recognized by GAF with this prestigious award,” said Tom Callen, owner. “Since this acknowledgement is given only to the best, brightest, and most supportive Master Elite™ contractors, we are honored to be in such exclusive company, and we’ll strive to continue providing the high level of product and service that has enabled us to achieve this recognition.”
The Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. features Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, plus siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom on 131st and Janesville Rd. contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
In addition to being a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016