Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced that it had received the GAF President’s Club Award, presented to GAF Master Elite™ contractors.
GAF, North America's largest roofing manufacturer, said the President’s Club designation recognizes contractors for excellence as it relates to performance, reliability, and service for three consecutive years.
Recipients have consistently provided superior quality services, excelled in providing extensive and consistent warranty options that offer long-term securing and peace-of-mind. President’s Club contractors have also maintained a successful partnership with GAF, supporting the company’s products and warranties, while providing quality service to their customers.
“The entire Callen team is excited to have been recognized by GAF with this prestigious award,” said Tom Callen, owner. “Since this acknowledgement is given only to the best, brightest, and most supportive Master Elite™ contractors, we are honored to be in such exclusive company, and we’ll strive to continue providing the high level of product and service that has enabled us to achieve this recognition.”
The Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. features Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, plus siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom on 131st and Janesville Rd. contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
In addition to being a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th