Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced that it had received the GAF President’s Club Award, presented to GAF Master Elite™ contractors.
GAF, North America's largest roofing manufacturer, said the President’s Club designation recognizes contractors for excellence as it relates to performance, reliability, and service for three consecutive years.
Recipients have consistently provided superior quality services, excelled in providing extensive and consistent warranty options that offer long-term securing and peace-of-mind. President’s Club contractors have also maintained a successful partnership with GAF, supporting the company’s products and warranties, while providing quality service to their customers.
“The entire Callen team is excited to have been recognized by GAF with this prestigious award,” said Tom Callen, owner. “Since this acknowledgement is given only to the best, brightest, and most supportive Master Elite™ contractors, we are honored to be in such exclusive company, and we’ll strive to continue providing the high level of product and service that has enabled us to achieve this recognition.”
The Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. features Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, plus siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom on 131st and Janesville Rd. contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
In addition to being a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22