Wave Pros Lead Soccer Camp at Wauwatosa
Veteran Midfielder, Marcelo Fontana, directs session from June 17 – June 21
MILWAUKEE (May 31, 2013) – Campers attending the Wave Soccer Summer Camp in Wauwatosa, June 17 - 21 at Hawthorne Park have the opportunity to learn from professionals from the Six-Time World Champions, Milwaukee Wave. Marcelo Fontana brings 13 years of professional soccer experience to the field this summer. Away from the field, Marcelo has earned a USSF “B” license in coaching. Marcelo Fontana will be joined by fellow Wave players in Wauwatosa throughout the duration of the camp.
Wisconsin’s most popular summer camp offer personalized instruction from professional players at every camp instructing players on fundamentals of technique and tactics. The Wave also offers something for all level of players. The Overnight Academies have two select camps, while the favorite Mini-Kickers, Half-Day and Full-Day programs continue with their success. Our specialty programs include Team, Striker, Goalkeeper and Futsal Academy camps as well as our 3 day All-Star Invitational camps.
In addition to quality, professional coaching on a personal level each camper will receive a Milwaukee Wave Summer Camp soccer ball, t-shirt, four Wave tickets for next season and a certificate of participation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin