Wave Pros Lead Soccer Camp at Wauwatosa
Veteran Midfielder, Marcelo Fontana, directs session from June 17 – June 21
MILWAUKEE (May 31, 2013) – Campers attending the Wave Soccer Summer Camp in Wauwatosa, June 17 - 21 at Hawthorne Park have the opportunity to learn from professionals from the Six-Time World Champions, Milwaukee Wave. Marcelo Fontana brings 13 years of professional soccer experience to the field this summer. Away from the field, Marcelo has earned a USSF “B” license in coaching. Marcelo Fontana will be joined by fellow Wave players in Wauwatosa throughout the duration of the camp.
Wisconsin’s most popular summer camp offer personalized instruction from professional players at every camp instructing players on fundamentals of technique and tactics. The Wave also offers something for all level of players. The Overnight Academies have two select camps, while the favorite Mini-Kickers, Half-Day and Full-Day programs continue with their success. Our specialty programs include Team, Striker, Goalkeeper and Futsal Academy camps as well as our 3 day All-Star Invitational camps.
In addition to quality, professional coaching on a personal level each camper will receive a Milwaukee Wave Summer Camp soccer ball, t-shirt, four Wave tickets for next season and a certificate of participation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential