The Medical College Department of Pathology will sponsor “The Midwestern Conference: Update Course in Surgical Pathology” September 20th – 22nd in Milwaukee. The annual conference, now in its fourth year, will bring to Milwaukee an estimated 100 practicing surgical pathologists, oncologists, and other health care professionals from across the country.
Saul Suster, M.D., professor and chairman of pathology at the Medical College, is the course director. Invited speakers include pathologists representing numerous sub-specialties from the Medical College, as well as guest lecturers from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Mayo Clinic, Bostwick Laboratories, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and Massachusetts General Hospital.
“Surgical pathology is an evolving field of medicine, and this conference brings together top practitioners in the field to share advances in technology and terminology, learn about new techniques of diagnosis, and evaluate current criteria of diagnosis, so that we are providing patients the most accurate, timely care,” said Dr. Suster.
The conference will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel downtown Milwaukee.
Please contact Patricia Wolf for more information. email@example.com / 414-805-8449 / http://www.mcw.edu/pathology/EdActivities/2013-Midwestern-ConferenceCopy.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament