Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that 35 new employees joined the company in May 2013. The addition of these new employees allows the fast growing mortgage company to strengthen its resources and continue to provide its customers with superior service and quick turnaround times.
Notable new hires include:
Alex Nevermann – Alex joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Sales Manager. He has over 12 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with Chase.
David Lindeman – David joined the Gilbert, Arizona office as a Senior Loan Officer. He has 30 years of experience in bank management and loan production, and was previously employed with Nova Home Loans.
George Waldkirch – George joined the Brookfield, Wisconsin office as Loan Officer. He has over 14 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with White Oak Mortgage.
Heidi Roberts – Heidi joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Web Applications Manager. She has over 12 years of experience, and was previously employed with MGIC. Heidi is also a part-time Web Design instructor at Waukesha County Technical College.
Lindsay Golner – Lindsay joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Human Resources Assistant. She has over 2 years of human resources experience, and was previously employed with Dickten Masch Plastics.
Michael Davies – Michael joined the Lancaster, Pennsylvania office as a Loan Officer. He has over 6 years of industry experience, including 2 years of experience as a licensed real estate agent.
Nick Zajaczkowski – Nick joined the Poland, Ohio office as a Loan Officer. He has 5 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with Chase Bank.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 600 employees in 12 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park