Elm Grove Soccer Club is holding tryouts for boys and girls ages U11 through U18 beginning Monday, June 10th. All tryouts will be held at Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex, 10200 West Watertown Plank Road Wauwatosa.
Please see the information below for details on specific dates and times. If you have any questions regarding tryouts or the Elm Grove Soccer Club, please contact Joe Luedke, Director of Coaching at 414-759-8603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
U11 and U12 Boys: Monday, June 10th and Wednesday, June 12th from 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
U11 and U12 Girls: Tuesday, June 11th and Thursday, June 13th from 5:30-7 pm
U13 and U14 Boys: Monday, June 10th, Wednesday, June 12th & Friday, June 14th from 7:15 - 8:45 pm
U13 and U14 Girls: Tuesday, June 11th and Thursday, June 13th from 7:15-8:45 and Friday, June 14th from 5:30-7pm
U15 and U16 Boys: Monday, June 17th and Thursday, June 20th, Thursday, June 27th from 5:30- 7pm
U15 and U16 Girls: Tuesday, June 18th and Wednesday, June 19th from 5:30-7 pm and Thursday, June 27th from 7:15-8:45 pm
U17 and U18 Boys: Monday, June 17th, Thursday, June 20th and Friday, June 28th from 7:15-8:45 pm
U17 and U18 Girls: Tuesday, June 18th, Wednesday, June 19th from 7:15-8:45 pm and Friday, June 28th from 5:30-7pm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements