Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced the hiring of Doreen Schofield as a designer for its Kitchens and Baths division.
While working in her own dressmaking business, Schofield was asked by a client if she could make a window treatment for the client’s new home. Accepting that challenge turned out to be the beginning of her career in Interior Design.
Earning her Associates Degree in Interior Design form Waukesha County Technical College, Schofield has spent the past 17 years designing homes in southeastern Wisconsin.
A former employee of Ethan Allen Home Interiors for 12 years, Schofield’s work has been featured in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and presented in the MBA Parade of Homes and The Breast Cancer Show House.
“I believe everyone deserves to live in beautiful surroundings – big or small - and that beauty comes in many personalities and forms,” Schofield said. “I get to know my clients, their lifestyles, their needs, their wants, and help them achieve a beautiful look that is entirely their own. I want their home to be everything they’ve always wanted.”
Callen’s Muskego showroom on 131st and Janesville Rd. contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22