For the third time in a row, a Mount Mary student has been awarded a Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship. Shaticia (Shay) Landry was one of 14 students from Wisconsin colleges and universities to receive the award from the federally-funded program that supports students nationwide. Landry will use her scholarship to support her study abroad this summer in Peru.
Landry will be taking courses at the Peruvian university, Universidad Católica de Santa Maria, and enjoying a home stay while also participating in local volunteer opportunities at a squatter settlement and a school.
As part of the scholarship requirement, she will complete a project based on her experience and designed to inspire other students to study abroad.
Landry is currently a double major in Psychology and Spanish.
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner