The Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) Neuroscience Center will present the first annual Park Dinner for Parkinson’s disease and neuroscience research, Sunday, June 23, in Greendale, Wis.
The event begins at 4:00pm with trolley rides through Greendale. Cocktail hour begins at 5:00pm, followed by dinner at Joey Gerard’s at 6:00pm. A silent auction will also be held.
John R. Raymond, Sr., MD, President and CEO of MCW, will be in attendance; as will Dennis Maiman, MD, PhD, Sanford J. Larson Professor and Chair of Neurosurgery; and Thomas Chelimsky, MD, Professor and Chair of Neurology; and President Emeritus and Co-Chair of the Neuroscience Center Advisory Board, T. Michael Bolger, JD. Hosts for the evening include: Bobbi and Roy Reiman, Bonnie and Ned Timarac, Rachel and Ben Wagner, and Jan Lennon.
The MCW Neuroscience Center was founded in 2010 with the goal of enhancing neuroscience research at MCW. From clinicians to basic scientists, leading specialists are studying prevention and treatment of more than thirty neurological conditions including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and other movement disorders, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and addiction.
MCW is also recognized as one of the world’s preeminent centers for brain imaging and brain research.
Tickets are $125 per person. Tables of 4 and 6 are available. Registration is available online at http://www.mcw.edu/NRC/Fundraising-Events/2013-Park-Dinner.htm. For more information, call (414) 955-4703 or email Pam Garvey at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ