The Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) Neuroscience Center will present the first annual Park Dinner for Parkinson’s disease and neuroscience research, Sunday, June 23, in Greendale, Wis.
The event begins at 4:00pm with trolley rides through Greendale. Cocktail hour begins at 5:00pm, followed by dinner at Joey Gerard’s at 6:00pm. A silent auction will also be held.
John R. Raymond, Sr., MD, President and CEO of MCW, will be in attendance; as will Dennis Maiman, MD, PhD, Sanford J. Larson Professor and Chair of Neurosurgery; and Thomas Chelimsky, MD, Professor and Chair of Neurology; and President Emeritus and Co-Chair of the Neuroscience Center Advisory Board, T. Michael Bolger, JD. Hosts for the evening include: Bobbi and Roy Reiman, Bonnie and Ned Timarac, Rachel and Ben Wagner, and Jan Lennon.
The MCW Neuroscience Center was founded in 2010 with the goal of enhancing neuroscience research at MCW. From clinicians to basic scientists, leading specialists are studying prevention and treatment of more than thirty neurological conditions including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and other movement disorders, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and addiction.
MCW is also recognized as one of the world’s preeminent centers for brain imaging and brain research.
Tickets are $125 per person. Tables of 4 and 6 are available. Registration is available online at http://www.mcw.edu/NRC/Fundraising-Events/2013-Park-Dinner.htm. For more information, call (414) 955-4703 or email Pam Garvey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller