Interested in getting a Master's degree or Graduate Certificate in the Biomedical Sciences? Come to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Open House on Wednesday, June 5th anytime between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to visit the campus and meet with program representatives. Programs represented: Bioethics, Bioinformatics, Healthcare Technologies Management, Clinical and Translational Science, Medical Informatics and Public Health. Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study