Interested in getting a Master's degree or Graduate Certificate in the Biomedical Sciences? Come to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Open House on Wednesday, June 5th anytime between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to visit the campus and meet with program representatives. Programs represented: Bioethics, Bioinformatics, Healthcare Technologies Management, Clinical and Translational Science, Medical Informatics and Public Health. Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements