Interested in getting a Master's degree or Graduate Certificate in the Biomedical Sciences? Come to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Open House on Wednesday, June 5th anytime between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to visit the campus and meet with program representatives. Programs represented: Bioethics, Bioinformatics, Healthcare Technologies Management, Clinical and Translational Science, Medical Informatics and Public Health. Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW
- Imaging the windows to the soul: eye researchers pursue “audacious” goal
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects