Interested in getting a Master's degree or Graduate Certificate in the Biomedical Sciences? Come to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Open House on Wednesday, June 5th anytime between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to visit the campus and meet with program representatives. Programs represented: Bioethics, Bioinformatics, Healthcare Technologies Management, Clinical and Translational Science, Medical Informatics and Public Health. Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation