NMSBank, the state’s oldest and largest minority-owned banking institution, announced today that Randolph “R.T.” Myricks, an experienced and successful Wisconsin banking executive, has rejoined the bank as president and CEO.
Myricks rejoined brings more than 30 years of community banking, commercial and consumer lending and new business development experience to his role at NMSBank. Myricks previously served as president and CEO of NMSBank from 1993 to 2004 and prior to that was an executive with Norwest Bank and the former M&I Marshall & IIsley Bank in Milwaukee.
“Randy is seasoned and successful banker who is well respected in the community,” said Dr. Randle Pollard, a co-founder and board member of NMSBank. “We believe in his leadership and management skills, and we are confident that he can guide NMSBank to long-term growth and sustainability,”
Myricks was active as a volunteer in the community before retiring and served as a board member of numerous nonprofits, including The Leaders Forum, the Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center, Wisconsin Correctional Service and the Urban Day School.
For more information on Myricks or NMSBank, please visit www.nmsbank.com.
About North Milwaukee State Bank
North Milwaukee State Bank (NMSBank) is Wisconsin’s oldest and largest minority-owned banking institution with more than 40 years of community investment. NMSBank was established in 1971 and is committed to empowering minority individuals and providing opportunities for them to achieve financial growth. NMSBank strives to be recognized as a world class financial institution by offering a comprehensive suite of products and services to meet the needs and achieve the financial goals of community, individual and business customers, and is dedicated to providing to the community, financial products and services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!