Ebenezer Child Care Centers, Inc. will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Night on “Avoiding Restaurant Nightmares” on Wednesday, May 15, from 5:00-6:30 p.m. at their southside Milwaukee center located at 1496 South 29th Street. Eating at a restaurant can be a fun thing to do with your family, but when your children misbehave, what started as a pleasant evening turns into a nightmare. Come to our May Family Fun Night and get tips on how to make dining at a restaurant a more enjoyable experience as you visit our dramatic play area “restaurant,” create paper plate meals in the art area, and put together food puzzles. In addition to the activities, you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner on us! Registration is required. Please call 414-643-5070 to register. fesse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?