Ebenezer Child Care Centers, Inc. will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Night on “Avoiding Restaurant Nightmares” on Wednesday, May 15, from 5:00-6:30 p.m. at their southside Milwaukee center located at 1496 South 29th Street. Eating at a restaurant can be a fun thing to do with your family, but when your children misbehave, what started as a pleasant evening turns into a nightmare. Come to our May Family Fun Night and get tips on how to make dining at a restaurant a more enjoyable experience as you visit our dramatic play area “restaurant,” create paper plate meals in the art area, and put together food puzzles. In addition to the activities, you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner on us! Registration is required. Please call 414-643-5070 to register. fesse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies