Lutheran Home, on the corner of 76th and North Ave., is seeking a volunteer to assist our in-house Beauty Shop on Tuesday mornings from 8:45 - noon.
Transport residents by wheelchair to and from their beauty shop appointments. Our full-service beauty shop is always buzzing with lively conversation as our residents are pampered from head to toe!
Any person who has an interest in getting exercise while helping others will enjoy this volunteer position. No lifting of residents is ever required. A friendly, cooperative attitude is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study