Lutheran Home, on the corner of 76th and North Ave., is seeking a volunteer to assist our in-house Beauty Shop on Tuesday mornings from 8:45 - noon.
Transport residents by wheelchair to and from their beauty shop appointments. Our full-service beauty shop is always buzzing with lively conversation as our residents are pampered from head to toe!
Any person who has an interest in getting exercise while helping others will enjoy this volunteer position. No lifting of residents is ever required. A friendly, cooperative attitude is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies